Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Math 8 and Math I

 Greetings parents. I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. We are looking forward to a super second semester, the halfway point to 9th grade. It has been a great first semester in math class. Students have a project due when they return. Be sure to ask them about it. Here's what students learned: 

Math 8 Semester 1:

1. Transformations 2. Equations, Inequalities, and Angles 3. Intro to Functions 4. Linear Functions 5. Systems of Equations

Next, we will learn about 6. Exponents and Scientific Notation, 7. Real Numbers 8. Pythagorean Theorem 9. Volume 10. Statistics

Math I learned about 1. Equations and Introduction to Functions 2. Linear Functions 3. Sequences. 

Next, Math I students will learn about 1. Exponential Functions, 2. Quadratic Functions 3. Systems of Equations and Inequalities. 

HELP!! We are in desperate need of tons of expo markers as we have exhausted our supply. These are important as I use them to check for understanding. We are also short on paper towels, tissues, clorox wipes, and pencils. Any support would be greatly appreciated. I have added these items to my Amazon wish list. Here is the link...

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1C3D48NOZEB55?ref_=wl_share

No comments: