1) Cover slide edits & Request for Printout (due by 4pm today) -- the Request for Printout is attached to your "Final Project" assignment in Jupiter.
2) All Requests for Printouts -- due by Thursday at 4pm
3) Period 2 only: Final grammar quiz (Wednesday)
4) Unfamiliar Vocab practice questions -- due Monday
1. Project Work Day - Estuary Booklet, ELA Alien, Constitution Project.
2. Please make sure you've turned in your Field Trip Permission Form.
1. Continue to read and review resources which provide notes on your Amendment for Part 1 of the project. You will have workdays Monday-Thursday this week. Part 1 will be collected for a grade next Monday, December 4th.
2. Add 1 term to the WESTWARD vocab study set: manifest destiny (the belief that the expansion of the American continents was both justified and inevitable).
Test on Westward next Tuesday, December 5th.
1 - Finish the Ocean Water Chemistry assignment if you did not finish during class today.
2 - Work on your Estuary Booklet. This is due on Wednesday. Follow instructions and use the rubric to check yourself. Neatness counts ~ do your best work!
No olvides hacer tu tarea de las cinco oraciones en tu Padlet hoy.