Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Core Connections:

Please make sure you're completing today's assignment.  I've been looking at the completion rates for work. (Don't make me come back there...)

Focus on today's task - it's a fantastic series of short courses from the NC Biotech center.  You'll earn certificates!

1. Lab Safety (Choose the regular one or zombies... I did both.  I like the Zombies.)

2. Graphing:  For real - it's y=mx+b in the real world for a JOB!  (I did it!  I felt so smart!)

Seriously, y'all.  Finish today's stuff first, then go back and do the work from earlier in the week.  

Social Studies:

1.  Finish the reflection board and turn it in for a grade ("The Address")

Science:

1 - Finish the N.2 IXL assignment in your MTSS Google Classroom if you did not finish it or if you missed MTSS today.

2 - Finish the Flocabulary: Bacteria assignments by the end of the day on Monday.  If it is not posted in your Google Classroom yet, it will be assigned on Thursday morning (2/16).

No comments: