Sunday, May 17, 2020

Mr. E's last assignment

Hello young adults.  For your last assignment due at some point this week you need to write me 5 questions on a Google Form and send it to me via email.  The questions can be personal (somewhat) for me to answer or questions that you are experts in and want to see if I have any sort of intelligence (doubt it).  You earned the term young adults, because over the last several weeks you had to teach yourself.  The older you get, the more you'll have to teach yourself.  I am very proud of all my students.  This is a once in a lifetime event for most of us.  I look forward to seeing and answering your five questions.  You don't have to correct them, but you can.  Just remember, if you need anything in the years to come, please don't hesitate to ask me.  I do write a mean letter of recommendation.  Take care, have fun, be smart, and just enjoy life.

No comments: