Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

ELA:
No school today. Tomorrow we start digital learning. Please check Google Classroom, this blog, and Instagram if you have it. If, at that point, you don't see an answer to your question, email me.

CommonLit (Happiness) is due Thursday. I've graded the ones that came in and will release the scores tomorrow. You'll have a chance to redo it before Thursday morning.

Look for a Latin & Greek root warm-up and a lesson on how to revise your odes tomorrow (Wednesday).

I put up a video on GC and Instagram about how to do the L&G root graphic. Please watch it.

Science:  Digital learning begins tomorrow!  Please check Google Classroom for your assignment.  The Coronavirus / Contagion comparison chart is due Thursday by 8 a.m. New assignments will be posted daily at 8 a.m.
It is strongly recommended that you create a daily schedule for yourself to complete your assignments. Most people operate well with a structure.  I am available from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to answer questions.  You may email me or comment on assignments in Google classroom for help if you need it. I will do my best to answer your questions as quickly as possible. I'm excited about this new phase of learning with you!  This will be an adventure for us all. 

Elective Classes:  Check here for teacher websites, office hours, and Google classroom codes.  These resources will help you find your assignments from elective teachers. 

No comments: