Sunday, May 10, 2020

Core Connections End of Year Essay due 5/18

I know the last thing you want is an essay, but I feel it is important for you to reflect. Also writing is going to be an important part of your grade for the rest of your educational career.  I will be using these one page essays to access your writing, since I have to submit an End of Year Feedback form for each student.  If you need any help, please don't hesitate to email me.  There is NO ZOOM this Wednesday.  I will have office hours from 9-11 am on Wednesday if anyone needs help with their writing.  Please submit your final essay on a Google Doc here.  Please look in Google Classroom for an attachment of what is needed in each paragraph.  Please think and take this essay seriously.  You will rock this.  This is the only assignment you have in my class this week.  Next week you will have two more Google Forms.  They will be short and sweet.  I promise.  Have an awesome week.

No comments: